Life... To Be Continued

This blog is closed. Grace and peace to all. Here's to the next chapters of our lives. =)

Is it bad that I'm up at 2 am, eating croutons from a bag as if they were chips? It is? Oh well. More sodium for me.

So I've decided (as if it's something I can just decide) that I am controlled by fear. Fear of what people will think. Fear of not being good enough or skilled enough. But I can never become skilled enough, at ANYTHING, if I'm too afraid to take the first steps.

The fear, the fear is what keeps me here.....



So a small fear of mine has always been having to support myself COMPLETELY. So I decided to take the first steps towards facing that fear. I've almost finished moving out of my grandma's house to my new place in Newport. My grandmas house has been my home my entire life. It is where I feel safe, and cared for. And that was the biggest problem. I never have had to do everything for myself. I've always been taken care of in some way, shape, or form.

So anyways, yeah.....



....on to the next chapter

0 comments: