Life... To Be Continued

This blog is closed. Grace and peace to all. Here's to the next chapters of our lives. =)

Looking over my last post, I had a few thoughts.
One being "wow, that was vague." The second being, "was I stoned when I wrote that?"
but of course I wasn't. I don't do that kind of stuff. That's all regarding that.

So for the first time in awhile, I am absolutely broke monetarily speaking, while waiting for my first paycheck from my new job. But that's alright. I'll survive. Although it can be slightly frustrating.

Money was my motivation for staying at my last job for so long, and looking back I can definitely say that money is a horrible reason to keep a job, at least when it comes to where I'm at in my life. As far as my new job is concerned: I work at a frozen yogurt shop called Yagoot (similar to Pinkberry on the west coast). And even though I'm being paid a little more than half of what I was at my old job, and working 10 hours less a week, I can still say that I love my new job. For one, I was already friends with a couple people that I work with, and even though I'm a newbie, all the people I've met at the Rookwood store have been awesome to me.

On another note, I've pretty much decided that I'm going to sell my PS3 and games. For one thing, they are a distraction and a waste of time. I want to focus on growing my photography skills. Secondly, it's worth $500 with the games. That's possibly a new lens. Or lighting. Or a new external hard drive to store pics on (my other 2 are almost full). You get the picture (pun may or may not be intended). I've already been asked to do 2 photo shoots, which is amazing considering I don't (purposefully) advertise myself at all.

I plan on writing a post about the Mexico trip soon, when I have time. It's too much to type out in just a few minutes. So that will hopefully come soon.

Well, anyway, here goes nothing.... or something....

0 comments: