Life... To Be Continued

This blog is closed. Grace and peace to all. Here's to the next chapters of our lives. =)

So I was fired from my job a week or so ago, a month earlier than I was expecting. Which is fine with me. May be a bit more of a challenge financially than I was expecting, but hey, that's ok. I've decided not to worry about finding a job until I get back from Mexico in August.

In other news, my friends Hannah & Ben were married last Friday. I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen for awhile, and I made a new friend. Her name is Michaela. She is/was one of Hannah's best friends/bridesmaids. That's all I have to say about that... for now. Also, July 26th, 5 days before the Mexico trip, I, along with 20 or so other people, will be going skydiving up in Middletown, Ohio. Yay!

That's all for now.
May you rest in His presence
Grace and Peace

0 comments: